[usocket-devel] GCL socket code on slime-devel

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:21:47 UTC 2007

Hi!

I found a mail from you on slime-devel where you have started a slime
backend which includes some socket code for GCL. I'd like to extend
usocket (http://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/) to support GCL and
you have already done 90% of that work, so, I'd like to have your
permission and take the code (if it is yours to give) into usocket.
What's the license you put on it? usocket is currently under MIT
license.

Does your contribution as linked to in the link below fall into the
same category (public domain) as the rest of SLIME?

http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel/2005-April/003392.html

Thanks in advance!

bye,

Erik.