[usocket-devel] Scieneer CL support.

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Tue Oct 17 21:37:01 UTC 2006

> Attached are patches for the Scieneer Common Lisp implementation, plus
> the files backend/scl.lisp and test/scl.conf.in.  All the tests pass.
>
> Regards
> Douglas Crosher

Hi Douglas!

Sorry for the late reaction, but thanks for the contribution. You were meaning for the inclusion of the patch into the software, I presume from your submission. That means you agree that the code - to which you hold the copyright - will be distributed under an MIT style license as part of this library.

Is that correct?

BTW: this is just a formality, so that we don't get any problems later, if and when someone decides I should have asked you this.

bye,

Erik.