[ANN] usocket 0.6.4

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:56:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

Users of SBCL without IPv6 support (< 1.2.5) cannot build usocket 0.6.4 because of some missing external symbols in SB-BSD-SOCKETS. In this case please use 0.6.4.1 instead:

https://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/releases/usocket-0.6.4.1.tar.gz

Sorry for bring this issue. And thanks to fragrans [1] for reporting this issue (#16 [2]).

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

[1] https://github.com/fragrans
[2] https://github.com/usocket/usocket/issues/16