[ANN] usocket 0.6.3

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:48:04 UTC 2015

Dear Lispers,

We’re glad to announce the usocket 0.6.3, a small patch release after 0.6.2 (April 2015).

Changes in this release:

* Bugfix: [CCL] Further fixed CCL-1.11 compatibility and a typo in SOCKET-CONNECT for old CCL versions.
* Bugfix: [ECL] Fixed build in some versions.
* Bugfix: [LispWorks] SOCKET-SEND and SOCKET-RECEIVE now throw conditions if something goes wrong.

Also, IPv6 is partial supported in SBCL (1.2.5+) and CCL (1.11), now we’re working on more platforms, especially LispWorks and Allegro CL.

Special thanks to Mark H. David, Frank James and other people who provided valuable bug reports, test cases and suggestions.

As usual, if you want to download this release, please check

	http://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/releases/

or just wait for next Quicklisp monthly dist updates.

The API documentation page was here:

	http://common-lisp.net/project/usocket/api-docs.shtml

Any feedback - bugs or hugs - is greatly appreciated. Anyone is welcome to send pull request to our Git [1]:

	https://github.com/usocket/usocket.git

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)
USOCKET Team