[trivial-gray-streams-devel] trivial-gray-stream-mixin in cl+ssl

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 16 22:48:26 UTC 2013

cl-test-grid found small problem in my implementation - some libraries
(yason for example) do not use trivial-gray-stream-mixin and do not
expect trivial-gray-streams:stream-write-sequence to be called at all,
so don't define a method for it.

Now trivial-gray-streams:stream-write-sequence is always
called, so I there must be a default one.

After fixing this, no more regressions detected by cl-test-grid
(covered ABCL, ACL, CCL, CLISP, CMUCL, ECL, SBCL).

The branch dev is merged to master now. Trivial-gray-streams-mixin
is deprecated.

Best regards,
- Anton