[trivial-backtrace-devel] [patch] fix incompatability with older sbcl's

Adam Di Carlo adam at onshored.com
Wed Feb 24 22:23:08 UTC 2010

I'm noticing a problem since in sbcl 1.0.18 and probably other versions,
sb-di:debug-source-namestring was called sb-di:debug-source-from.

Debian/Lenny at least includes this rather old version of sbcl, so it
would be retain compatability.  This is a completely untested patch
which at least allows me to compile in both environments...

Please CC me on any correspondance, I'm not subscribed to this list...

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam at onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>