[toronto-lisp] Careers at R-squared - ,net, C#, iron python

Ian Buckley ian.r.c.buckley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:35:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

My name is Ian. I attended one of your meetings a couple of years ago. I
have an interest in Lispy languages from using Mathematica a lot, which
derives a lot of structure from Lisp.

I now work for a software company in Toronto, R-squared. We happen to be
expanding fast at the moment. The current hiring spree may be drawing to a
close, but there are still jobs listed http://www.r2-financial.com/careers/.
The framework is .net so lots of C#, but also some Iron Python for
customizing the application. So I thought if any of you were looking for
another job I would let you know. Unfortunately not much of a functional
nature here, but if you could make a case for it...

You can Link In with me before applying if you like:
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/ianrcbuckley

Best wishes,

Ian