[toronto-lisp] location for Dec.

Leo Zovic leo.zovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:36:27 UTC 2012

Both locations are just off Queen street, so they should both be reachable
by streetcar. You actually had to take a bus to Wave last time because of
construction. Not sure if that's still true. Anyone?

Both are also about the same distance away from the nearest subway station,
so people coming in from outside TO (which I assume means you effectively
start at Union) shouldn't see a difference in commute time if distance is
anything to go by. I'm just honestly not sure whether there's a significant
traffic flow difference between Queen E and Queen W in the evening.

If we want Haskellers attending in significant numbers, I suggest we
finalize a decision on time/location so I can at least drop a line on the
haskell-toronto mailing list.

-Leo