[toronto-lisp] New meeting location

Paul Tarvydas paul.tarvydas at rogers.com
Sat Aug 25 01:39:14 UTC 2012

On 8/24/2012 8:20 PM, Me wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> September is soon upon us, has a new meeting location been selected?

No, but we have had two generous, concrete offers.

I am of the opinion that we should visit both places at least once, in
gratitude to the offers by the hosts.  It sounds like both hosts are
quite proud of their space and actually want us to visit them.

WaveAccounting was the first offer to reach my inbox, and Bento Miso second.

On that simple basis, the Sept. 4 meeting will be at WaveAccounting (I
checked with Mike today) and October at Bento Miso (I will confirm this
with Dann).

Who is driving and who is TTC'ing?  Can the drivers help the TTC'ers out
by picking them up at convenient locations?

Now that we're "moving up" in the world, we need an actual agenda.

Is someone willing to give a talk on a specific topic, more or less
related to Lisp?

I, for one, would love to have someone talk about lparallel.org ...
Nothing deep, just an overview.

Or CL vs. HTML5.

pt