[toronto-lisp] September minutes

Vish Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:49:31 UTC 2011

Thanks for the Alan Kay talk. I just finished watching it.

I was surprised by it, as I expected a programming talk and received
what was more like a tour of his mind. Then, when I thought that's all
it would be, he pulled it all together to explain the concept of
domain-specific languages in such a way that I feel I never truly
understood them before.

Lots of ideas there that I'm glad to have churning around in my mind now.

- Vish