[toronto-lisp] toronto-lisp Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Wed Mar 2 16:59:11 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I just changed my mailing list settings as I was on Digest setting and
didn't see this until today (no reason to be on Digest for
toronto-lisp, the volume isn't so huge!)

Anyway I am still open to present/discuss on the issues Paul lists
below in future meetings, either in person or through Skype.

My Best,

 -dave