[toronto-lisp] Meeting tomorrow, 6pm at Linuxcaffe

Vish Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 03:48:42 UTC 2011

Here are some links relevant to last night's meeting..

Mandelbrot set code using Clojure's lazy sequences:
https://github.com/vishsingh/mandelbrot/blob/master/mandelbrot.clj

Antiweb templating implementation (I believe this is the right source file):
https://github.com/hoytech/antiweb/blob/master/src/awp.lisp

CL-WHO, generates HTML markup from sexps:
http://weitz.de/cl-who/

refrigerator-sized MIT Lisp machines:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LISP_machine.jpg

the Toronto hacklab:
http://hacklab.to/

some talks from the 27th Chaos Communication Congress:
OpenLASE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEG68O6jpjo
MOS6502 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9AWBFH1sA
Chip and PIN is broken - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnH_yblgTc
(We didn't discuss the last one but I just watched it and it's very
interesting.)

Vish