[toronto-lisp] Land of Lisp

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:07:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Brian Connoy
<BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com> wrote:
> Conrad Barski's "Land of Lisp" is available now in eBook form (hardcopy soon to follow)!
>
> http://landoflisp.com/
>
> I see in the acknowledgements the name "Christopher Brown".  Perchance, is that our own Toronto-Lisp "Christopher Browne"  !?

If he drew something from old comp.lang.lisp postings, then it's not
inconceivable, but I wasn't at all aware of anything :-).

I haven't been doing nearly enough Lisp lately :-(.  Some elisp, but
not enough CL.

More likely, it's this Christopher Brown...
<http://www.questia.com/library/book/advances-in-computer-vision-vol-1-by-christopher-brown.jsp>
--
http://linuxfinances.info/info/lisp.html