[toronto-lisp] Found a development technique that works for me

Brian Connoy BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com
Thu Oct 14 15:24:53 UTC 2010

Having been disadvantaged by living exclusively in Microsoft's world of computing, I turned first to LispWorks (instead of Emacs) for its many windowed tools.  LispWorks itself is a joy to learn;  there are always features I am newly discovering, or finally understanding.

Feel free to ask questions about its general use, as that will assist me in learning more of its powers!     :^)

BC