[toronto-lisp] Fwd: [TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: GTALUG Meeting Tuesday, 14th December, 2010 @ 7:30pm

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:36:18 UTC 2010

I forwarded notice of this over back in June; if someone would be
interested in championing Lisp in a hopefully-lively discussion, you'd
surely be made welcome.

Note that there are some planned common questions that hopefully show
the flavour of the intent:
<http://gtalug.org/wiki/Meetings:2010-12/Notes>

I believe that virtually all of those questions are ones I'm responsible for...

Note that David Collier Brown is an "old Multician," (there now is no
other kind! :-)) so it certainly should be a thoughtful moderation
that gets expressed.