[toronto-lisp] Lisp in the AI challenge

Leo Zovic leo.zovic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:29:53 UTC 2010

The challenge concluded yesterday, and yeah, Gabor Melis won handily;
trouncing the next AI by exactly 200 points. That's significant when you
take into account that the typical difference between two consecutive top
100 AIs is between 5 and 20 points.

I played around with the starter package too, but didn't have enough time to
build a proper contender

-Leo

Message: 2