[toronto-lisp] Learning Lisp

Rudolf Olah omouse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 06:24:02 UTC 2009

Vishvajit Singh wrote:
> comp.lang.lisp really is doing poorly these days. I wish there was a
> better "central Lisp hangout" -- something like arclanguage.org/forum,
> but for Lisp generally, not just a specific dialect.
There's a website called lispforum.com I think. It wasn't bad and it
covered Scheme, CL, Emacs-Lisp and I *think* it covered Clojure as well,
however, whatever you posted had to be approved by a forum admin. I'm
not sure if that's changed or if that was a restriction for newly
created accounts.

I'm amazed at how low the quality of c.l.l. is now. Last year there was
hardly any spam and now it seems as if every other message is spam.
Blame Google Groups? :-/

-Rudolf