[toronto-lisp] A Not Strictly Lisp Question

Abram Hindle abram.hindle at softwareprocess.es
Sun Nov 8 16:56:36 UTC 2009

At least business computing is about meaning. They don't care that there
is a computer there, they simply want process followed and these objects
or symbols manipulated.

It is actually very abstract in many cases and it is often grounded in
being actually useful to the customer who employs it.

That said, you should stay skeptical ;)

abram