[toronto-lisp] A Not Strictly Lisp Question

David Penton djp at arqux.com
Fri Nov 6 19:36:44 UTC 2009

Thanks for those answers, Justin and Abram. I shall try to stop
fretting about terms such as SOA.

I have a long personal history of being on the boundary between the
business world and the computer science world. Probably I have done
neither very well, but in any case it has led me be a bit schizoid
(figuratively speaking) about such things.

Thanks again.

On 2009-11-04, at 10:05 PM, David Penton wrote:

> Or maybe, to be frank, perhaps not a lisp question at all. So delete
> this if you are busy.

<etc...>