[toronto-lisp] Next meetup, Tuesday November 3rd?

doug at hcsw.org doug at hcsw.org
Tue Nov 3 02:51:18 UTC 2009

I will try to make it for probably 6:30ish assuming TTC behaves. I'm happy to
talk about my book but I don't really have any formal presentation prepared.
That said, time permitting I can always talk about one or more or a combination
of the following:

* Quick intro to Let Over Lambda, the book and the programming philosophy
* Installing and programming Antiweb, a web server which uses many
  techniques described in the book
* Transactional data-base systems with BerkeleyDB and Common Lisp
* vmtouch - portable filesystem cache diagnostics and control for unix

http://letoverlambda.com/
http://hoytech.com/antiweb/
http://hoytech.com/transactional-programming.html
http://hoytech.com/vmtouch/