[toronto-lisp] UNS: Re: Toronto Lisp Users Group Meeting Tuesday May 5th @ Linux Caffe

Brian Connoy BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com
Tue May 5 19:38:44 UTC 2009

Good chance I'll be bailing out on this meet ... but I have an excellent excuse!

Finalizing a modest little program in Common Lisp, using the LispWorks COM/Automation package.  It's an automation controller for AutoCAD, reading and filtering drawing files for a particular form of content.

No rocket science here, but once I manage to interleave some restarts and handlers, this may be worth showing at the next meet.

BC