[toronto-lisp] More links

doug at hcsw.org doug at hcsw.org
Wed Jun 3 18:57:10 UTC 2009

Brian - thanks for the link. Perhaps not surprisingly, I agree with the
author of that quote. I don't think continuations are necessary for most
use cases and instead open up whole new classes of problems. State machines
are usually the way to go in my opinion.

Good meeting you all (again in some cases) and thanks for the interesting
discussions.

Best,

Doug