[toronto-lisp] So the next meeting is Tuesday July 7th?

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:48:30 UTC 2009

I seem to have become the person who sends out the monthly invitation,
so here goes.. :)

Hello everyone! Our next meeting is coming up soon.

Toronto Lisp Users Group, July Meeting:
   Tuesday July 7th, 6pm, at the Linux Caffe

Directions: walk north of Bloor from Christie Station, until you hit
Harbord Street.

We're looking for volunteers for talks, discussion, and tutorials.
We'd love to hear about your current projects, proposals for projects,
libraries you like, tutorials or related LISPy languages, issues
relevant to Lisp, etc.

As a special bonus for those who show up tomorrow: I've finally
received my copy of "Programming Clojure", by Stuart Halloway! I'll
bring it in for anyone who wishes to thumb through it.

http://www.lisptoronto.org/

Come on out!

Vish