[toronto-lisp] We don't have a webpage?

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:59:45 UTC 2009

I'd like to give a mini-presentation on the language Factor
(factorcode.org), assuming people are interested.

Factor is a FORTH derivative, not a Lisp, but it's fairly reasonable
to describe it as a "postfix Lisp". It is very Lisp-like (e.g. it has
macros), but beyond that, I think it's one of the neatest esoteric
languages around.

It'll probably be a few minutes, so not too long.. depending on what
we get into. I'll bring in my Mac and demonstrate the basics of the
language. What do you say, folks?

Vish Singh