[toronto-lisp] Horse play

Brian Connoy BConnoy at morrisonhershfield.com
Fri Sep 19 15:34:34 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have reason to believe one of the VB/C# pilots here at work, is going to jump ship.  As well, a supporting contractor is on his final day today.  In short, they are likely to be in a pinch soon with their in-house VB/C# development efforts.  So why am I mentioning this here?!?

My aim (as mentioned at a couple of the meets) is to lay the ground-work of a "Lisp shop".  They don't know it yet, but Common Lisp is going to be their secret weapon.  Although I don't play a role in the developments mentioned, one way to broaden the Lisp base is the 'ole Trojan Horse ploy ... a Common Lisp programmer smuggled inside a .NET horse!

Interested equestrians are welcome to contact me for more details.

BC