[toronto-lisp] meeting dates

Rudolf omouse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:01:58 UTC 2008

I'm good for Tuesdays after December. Nov 4 I may be good for, I'll have to
check.

We had this problem with scheduling before and the deal was basically pick a
day that allows the most people to come and it's just too bad for others if
they can't make it. It sounds a bit callous perhaps but it's the same with
other meetups I think.

-Rudolf