[toronto-lisp] Call for presentations for next meetup: 5 June 2008, 6pm onwards

Rudolf omouse at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:27:21 UTC 2008

I've emailed the Linuxcaffe owner dude and asked if we can have a
meetup there. I've always asked if there's a projector.

In any case, the people demand presentations! The presentations should
be Lisp-related though functional programming stuff is welcome too
(Haskell, OCaml, whatever). Maximum length of the presentations should
be around 10 minutes. There will be 2 presentations per meetup, maybe
3. I think that's a solid amount.

Some ideas for topics: the internals of Clojure, the advantages of
CLOS, Scheme Shell's awesomeness in comparison to Python/Perl/Ruby,
tiny Lisp interpreters, etc.

Just email the list with your presentation ideas or edit the Wiki at
http://wiki.alu.org/Toronto . I'm open to suggestions.
- Rudolf Olah