[toronto-lisp] Next meetup!

Rudolf omouse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:06:42 UTC 2008

The next meetup is going to be 3 April 2008. That's the first Thursday
of April. I've setup a facebook event in case you use it:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9038472973

We're going to be using the Association of Lisp Users wiki to
organize. That way you can toss in your contact info or whatever else
there. The URL for that is: http://wiki.alu.org/toronto

I think the bi-monthly meetups are a good idea for the winter months
but maybe for the spring/summer we'll have monthly meetups. Yes? No?
Toss in your vote!

Also, does anyone have any useful SCheme SHell scripts that they've created?

-Rudolf