[toronto-lisp] September meetup and interesting projects

Paul Tarvydas tarvydas at visualframeworksinc.com
Tue Aug 26 02:32:15 UTC 2008

In the future, I could talk about graphical languages with factbases
(lisp+prolog-lisp), VF (event-based programming), and gui's for pdf
generation.  All of these topics would require some preparation, so I
probably can't be ready for this next meeting.  Let me know if any of these
are of interest, and I will begin to cobble together some slides.

On short notice, I could reprise either of my presentations about event-based
programming given at Cdn IEEE and DEBS.

pt