[toronto-lisp] Next meetup :o August 7th?

Vishvajit Singh vishvajitsingh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:50:26 UTC 2008

Oh no, missed a video game discussion! (I'm the video game programmer
from June's meeting). Well, hopefully I'll be able to make it in
September..

I wish I could convince my company to use Lisp, but they're Japanese
and rather risk-averse. I might be able to get them as far as Ruby if
I really try..

Regards,
Vish Singh