[tinaa-devel] Wow. It gets better: some non-trivial bugs.

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Wed Jan 14 23:39:54 UTC 2009

I don't know enough to break this down into a sensible test case, so
I'm afraid I have to throw the whole tarball at you; it's at
http://teddyb.org/~rlpowell/media/big/robins-fork.tgz

I've used clbuild to get Tinaa.  I'm running:

    (push #p"/usr/lib/sbcl/site/robins-fork/" asdf:*central-registry*)

    (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :weblocks)

    (asdf:operate 'weblocks-asd:doc-op :weblocks)

I'm finding a *lot* of problems with the results.  These may be
problems with the way Weblocks is running Tinaa, I don't know, but I
don't know enough about Tinaa to figure it out at this point.

Problems with the results I've noticed so far:

1.  index.html has a link to weblocks-memory-package/index.html, but
not weblocks-package/index.html

2.  Looking at weblocks-package/class-dataseq.html , the verbiage
for allow-sorting-p comes from src/views/sequence-view.lisp, *not*
from src/widgets/dataseq/dataseq.lisp.  dataseq, AFAICT, does not
have sequence-view anywhere in its parental tree or anything like
that.

3.  The "sort" slot for dataseq does not appear at all.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something