[tinaa-devel] What I had to do to get weblocks' documentation to build.

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Wed Jan 14 23:11:49 UTC 2009

I'm sure this represents problems with Weblocks' documentation, but
Tinaa should never crash out because of bad input, IMO.

Also, some form of debugging would be really, really nice.  ;'(

Anyways, in doc-class.lisp replace:

    (awhen (default-initargs (instance part))

in (defmethod display-part ...) with:

    (awhen (and
             (default-initargs (instance part))
             (and (boundp 'it) it (not (null (second (first it))))))

Otherwise I ended up with a failure when "it" had:

    ((:ERROR-MESSAGE NIL #<FUNCTION # {1000747059}>))

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something