[tinaa-devel] contents file doesn't have links to other indexes

Jason Dunsmore jasondunsmore at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:13:26 UTC 2006

Hi, when I run tinaa with "document-system 'package :my-package
"/path/to/tinaa/", all of the html files are created, but the contents
file only has a link to the external symbol index.  If I browse
to"/path/to/tinaa/my-package/internal-index.html" I can see the
internal index, which contains a link to the other indexes.

How can I generate a contents file with all of the indexes (Class
Function Symbol Permuted Macro Variable)?

Thank you,
Jason Dunsmore