yet another session problem

José Ronquillo josrr at ymail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:12:15 UTC 2014

Ok, it still reports the error to the browser, but the session is created and the session value is saved.

On , José Ronquillo <josrr at ymail.com> wrote:

Hello again Faruk, I think the symbol *session* is not bound immediately after calling the function start-session, but the function returns it; this code works:

(defun f ()
  (let ((username (hunchentoot:parameter "username"))
(session (hunchentoot:start-session)))
    (format t "session:~s~%" session)
    (setf (hunchentoot:session-value 'sessu session) username)
    (hunchentoot:session-value 'sessu session)))