Cant serve static files

Left Right olegsivokon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 10:09:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the answer, Hans,

I'm looking now at the misc.lisp,
create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler, am I right assuming this is the
function that handles paths merging?

If so, I was thinking to override request-pathname on request to
create a URI with the required bits of the pathname. This would seem
to me like a better way to handle it. But I'm not certain what would
it mean in terms of other bits of the code, is it likely to break
other things?

Example:

(merge-pathnames (make-pathname :host "rgol" :name "game" :type
"html") #p"rgol:www;")
#P"RGOL:WWW;GAME.HTML.NEWEST"

The reason I want to do it this way is because merge-pathnames will
only concatenate paths if the default-pathname is trivial: no
directories, wildcards etc. So it seems to me that the original
intention was to simply concatenate paths, but because for trivial
pathnames merge-pathnames worked as concatenation, it was used. Does
it make sense?

Best,

Oleg