A bug in functon parse-content-type.

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Wed May 22 15:27:43 UTC 2013

Very likely Jingtao's code is calling READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR without being wrapped in this macro

But there's still a bug in READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR:

? (WITH-INPUT-FROM-VECTOR (S (MAP '(VECTOR (UNSIGNED-BYTE 8)) 'CHAR-CODE "path=/foo"))
  (chunga:with-character-stream-semantics
      (CHUNGA:READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR S)))
("path" . "")