A bug in functon parse-content-type.

Jingtao Xu jingtaozf at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:38:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I found the content type header which raise the bug in my message.log
generated by hunchentoot.
It happened when hunchentoot get following content type header:

application/x-www-form-urlencoded; text/html; charset=UTF-8

I noticed that in package drakma's file read.lisp,function 'get-content-type'
also assumed "/" as a token separator.

I hope package chunga/drakma/hunchentoot could accept such content type header
without raising an exception,As Edl said,a new special variable
similar to *accept-bogus-eols* or
*treat-semicolon-as-continuation* which only assume " ,;" as token
separator may be a good idea and will fix my question.

Any way, RFC standard is not well fit with the read world.

Thanks very much.

WIth Best Regards,
jingtao.