test

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun May 5 13:02:31 UTC 2013

It seems that all cl.net mailing lists still exist but the
corresponding web frontends have vanished because the list server was
changed.  Which means that tons of links like the one you mentioned
now point to nowhere.

My understanding was that Drew wanted to do something about this, but
I haven't heard from him for quite a while.

There's a way to subscribe to the list without the need to go through
a web browser, but I'm reluctant to update two dozen websites before
this is settled.

Cheers,
Edi.