[hunchentoot-devel] Calculating size of the uploaded file

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Wed Jan 16 10:20:00 UTC 2013

Hi Hans,

Quoth Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> I have nagged jdz about the pending changes to rfc2388, as they have still
> not made it into Quicklisp.  They are in the parse-mime-change branch
> of git://github.com/jdz /rfc2388.git, if you're interested.
>
> I'm not sure about the general usefulness of a per-acceptor temporary
> directory.  Can't you subclass Hunchentoot's acceptor class and then bind
> *TMP-DIRECTORY* in a HANDLE-REQUEST :AROUND method?

Thanks for the tip.  Will I ever start thinking more ooply and less procly, I
wonder.

I've gone with an :AROUND method on POST-PARAMETERS because I want to control
the temporary destination directory of file uploads only.

Can you forsee a problem with this?

Seb
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.