[hunchentoot-devel] Need help with basic dispatch

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Wed Feb 13 09:27:27 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am new to Lisp and I have been playing around with Hunchentoot. I don't seem to be able to get dispatch to work. I've tried several things, but to no avail. Should the following code work or have I missed something?

(defparameter *httpsd* (hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:ssl-acceptor
                      :port 4443
                      :ssl-certificate-file #p"/build/hunchentoot/server.crt"
                      :ssl-privatekey-file #p"/build/hunchentoot/server.key"
                      :document-root #p"/build/")))

(defun upload-message ()
  (princ "Upload"))

(push (hunchentoot:create-prefix-dispatcher "/upload" 'upload-message)
   hunchentoot:*dispatch-table*)

A pointer in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerry