[hunchentoot-devel] Need some help figuring out what I'm doing wrong trying to get post parameters passed properly

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 07:47:49 UTC 2013

On Feb 9, 2013, at 21:53 , Jim Barrows <jim.barrows at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately,. the JQuery sortable api is the on that determines the names of the fields, and not me.
> Thanks for the help though!
> It is greatly appreciated!

You may be able to use something like the following (untested):

(hunchentoot:define-easy-handler
    (task-prioritize-url-handler :uri *task-prioritize*)
    ()
  (let ((tasks (mapcar #'cdr (remove-if-not (lambda (x) (string= (car x) "task[]"))
                                            (hunchentoot:get-parameters*)))))
    (task-prioritize tasks)))

If your request use "POST", you may have to replace get-parameters* with post-parameters*, or possibly to have both combined with append.