[hunchentoot-devel] 404 page

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:24:05 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Patrick May <patrick.may at mac.com> wrote:

>        I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple in the documentation, but
> I've Googled madly and not found the answer.  How do I specify my own 404
> page in Hunchentoot?

This is actually documented, albeit maybe a bit hard to find:
http://weitz.de/hunchentoot/#acceptor-status-message  -  I'd gladly accept
a documentation patch that puts some prose describing how to customize
error pages into a separate chapter.

With no further customization, the error page templates are located in the
www/errors/ subdirectory of the Hunchentoot source distribution.

-Hans