[hunchentoot-devel] hunchentoot-1.2.2 throw a Recursive lock attempt error in sbcl 1.0.55

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:34:18 UTC 2012

Can you test whether the patch
https://github.com/edicl/hunchentoot/commit/f4a3bbd5a915f83c42ff2351978f2e342a478b8a
fixes your problem?  If so, you should see a message on the console
when logging an error failed.  Please share that message.  My
suspicion is that the problem is related to character encoding
problems (i.e. Hunchentoot tries to write characters that cannot be
encoded in the external format of the error log stream), but at this
point, this is just a guess.  The error message will help.

Thanks,
Hans