[hunchentoot-devel] session is timed out in IE browser sometimes.

support@ixiaozhushou.com jingtaozf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:56:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This may be not a hunchentoot problem but I am not sure.
I use hunchentoot 1.1.1 as my web server proxy which location is Japan and
browse it with IE in China. I am sure the client and the server's time is the same.
But the session is timed out in IE browser sometimes.
This question never happened in chrome browser.

Is this a question of hunchentoot or someone else have met this question before?

With Best Regards.