[hunchentoot-devel] installing

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:47:05 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 14:56, Haris Bogdanovich <fbogdanovic at xnet.hr> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I loaded the file .lispworks (also by Edi Weitz)
> so that Lispworks behaves like Emacs.
> Hunchentoot folder is in asdf:*central-registry* with all
> dependencies. When I try (load-system 'hunchentoot) I get:
> Error: System HUNCHENTOOT not found.
> cl-who is also in *central-registry* and when I try to load it with:
> (load-system 'cl-who) it goes without a problem.
> Where is the problem with Hunchentoot ?

Did you remember to include the trailing / in the paths you pushed to
the central-registry?

If you did, can you show us the value of asdf:*central-registry* ?
Which version of asdf are you using? (asdf:asdf-version)

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when it's free. — P.J. O'Rourke