[hunchentoot-devel] Subclassing ACCEPTOR

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Mon Dec 12 15:13:10 UTC 2011

Quoth Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> the acceptor class has a :default-initargs clause, so the :initform that
> you've provided is never being looked at.  Use a :default-initargs in your
> vhost class to override the inherited :name initarg.

Ah.  I see.  I didn't think that would make any difference.

This seems a little restrictive/clumsy to me.  Is there a way of telling
whether or not a superclass uses a :default-initargs clause without looking at
the source?  DESCRIBE doesn't help.  Trial and error I suppose.

Thanks by the way.

Sebastian
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.