[hunchentoot-devel] How do I read the submit button value?]

rm at tuxteam.de rm at tuxteam.de
Sat Oct 16 18:42:18 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 06:43:46PM +0200, Andrea Chiumenti wrote:
> before saying to someone that he says nonsense!!!!

I would appreciate if we all could abstain from shouting at each other.
Please no '!!!!'.

> I'll give you this example, without comments. Make your conclusions!

I guess Mr. Atkins was commenting on your staement that:

" don't use <input type='submit'
  it's old java  Struts 1.2 style, bleah.. and typical of old MVC
  action based frameworks."

calling this nonesense is actually rather euphemistic or polite.
IIRC input type submit was in the original html form spec. Long
before Struts .....
And it has nothing whatsoever to do with the OP's problem.

 HTH Ralf Mattes