[hunchentoot-devel] How do I read the submit button value?

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:58:45 UTC 2010

Matt,

you can use the GET-PARAMETERS*/POST-PARAMETERS* functions to get a
list of all parameters (GET/POST respectively).  Also, the easy
handler architecture allows your handler to receive a list of all
parameter values for parameters with the same name, please check out
the documentation for DEFINE-EASY-HANDLER.

-Hans