[hunchentoot-devel] Session Time Out - HELP!

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Fri May 21 18:47:13 UTC 2010

Well after driving myself and this mailing list nuts with this issue it
turns out it is my bad...

A new colleague of mine (one I am training) uploaded a piece of code to
our server without checking it into our repository,  this piece of
offending code had a hunchentoot::reset-sessions in it and I have been
greping againts the local code base to find any resets , after adding
some more logging to sessions.lisp on the server i was able to find the
offending code on the server.

I appologise for the frantic messages and thank the members of this list
for there patience and help ... once again!!!

By the way thanx for the wonderful work you do on huncentoot, we
appreciate every bit.

Yours Humbly ....*grovel* ...*grovel*