[hunchentoot-devel] Session Time Out - HELP!

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Wed May 19 14:41:55 UTC 2010

I think the culpret might have been *use-remote-addr-for-sessions* I
found some forgotten code that sets it to t. Appologies if this was a
wild goose chase...

I have removed it now and will monitor the situation.

Thanx for the help your question about cookies triggered the search for
*use-remote-addr-for-sessions*.

Once again sorry if this was a wild goose chase, I feel like a real
idiot now....*sigh*